Another noob question

FF151

Hey Guys,

I researched this question but can't find where and how to resolve it?

Two deffkoptas with twin linked Rokkit Launcha's hit the dreadnaughts front armour. They are a strength 8 weapon, I roll two 6's which end up being two penetrating hits (8+6=14)

I then roll a

1 - crew shaken

2 - crew stunned

for vehicle damage. (poor rolling). How does this get resolved?

Does only the worst damage roll apply? If it were two weapon destroyed, can I not choose to remove both weapons? So how does it get resolved if they are different damage hits? As well, vehicle destroyed, vehicle explodes?

In this case the vehicle is stunned. Further stunned/shaken results in the same turn have no effect.

Had you gotten 2 weapon destroyeds you would have destroyed 2 weapons. Had you gotten wrecked and exploded it would have exploded.

You apply all applicable effects. A vehicle hit by a Shaken would be unable to shoot. If then hit by a Stunned, it would also then be unable to shoot (since the effects are preventing moving and shooting, and multiples of these have no effect). If your multiple damage rolls include a wrecked or destroyed, then you can just skip the lesser effects, since they don't matter to a ruined vehicle.

Archived