2 New Salamanders added to 1st Squad

I am Legion

I wanted to go for a more elite looking marine force this time around. all the bits and bobs to make them look like the marines from the pictures, with all the inscriptions and personalized gear and stuff. I even though to give #8 a chainsword to go with his bolt gun. not that it would count obviously as he has his bolter, but just to give them a bit more umph. I hope that makes sense...

These guys look fabulous. I remember seeing the green of your guns-akimbo marine with his swirling tabard a few months ago - he looks double-plus great with a lick of paint. :D

I especially like the "designated marksman" guy, with his scoped bolter with bipod, showing off that enhanced targeting gear on his helmet.

Yes! Someone noticed him! Thanks for the kind words and remembering the wip model from february!

And Bobmackenzie, I was hoping you'd come to the bunker today to trade bits. I got a vindicator for some grey knights. Then I used it in a game, and discovered that they suck! yay....

Yes! Someone noticed him! Thanks for the kind words and remembering the wip model from february!

And Bobmackenzie, I was hoping you'd come to the bunker today to trade bits. I got a vindicator for some grey knights. Then I used it in a game, and discovered that they suck! yay....

I was going to come but hten I woke up at 2PM :P These guys look even better now that Im rested. Vindicators are alright, just need to use em right. Preferably in multiples. If you dont like it I'm sure we could work out a trade.

I was going to come but hten I woke up at 2PM :P These guys look even better now that Im rested. Vindicators are alright, just need to use em right. Preferably in multiples. If you dont like it I'm sure we could work out a trade.

Done it's yours. The reason I wanted one was for my salamanders, but it just epic failed today.

The green is simple:

1: Starting with a 3 parts dark angels green mixed with 1 part snot green

2: 2 light coats of snot green

3: tharaka green wash

4: scorpian green highlight.

Pretty well the way GW does it.

The lava needs work and I will be using a different style for the bases starting with the next guy.

Archived