Conversion Beamer!

FMCaustic

Why exactly did you attach some of the pieces of the gun with Greenstuff? I think it would look better if you just glued them on with Plastic glue..

As for the end caps, I don't know how big those rods are in real life, but any short piece of plastic would do. Maybe pieces of a thick banner pole? Or you could use pieces of the protuding round thingies on plastic sprues (My english is failing me here, but I hope you get what I mean ^^)

Yeah, that's the ticket! Just need to smooth all the green stuff parts and you'll be sorted, bar the end-caps. For those I think you should should put a little blob of GS on the ends, then push it down a little, so it's a...I dunno...a hemisphere? A hemisphere a fraction bigger than the thickness of the rod itself.

Helllo Lets start off. The greenstuff attachments are mostly for testing the model and some of the peices don't like to stay attached. Once I am confident in the models final pose it will all be smoothed down and hardly noticeable.

Thank you all for the comments and support I am hoping to start an army thread showing the conversions of my untis being a loyalist Alpha Legion army, but since the stuff I have done is Inspired by Dan the Deamon I am going to get an ok through him to post my models using his cloak conversions with all due credit.

This thread will continue with painting up next I think. I believe the model itself is pretty close to finalized but now I just to get my paints from my friend and only opponent.

Archived