My latest mini project!

Marshal Pentacost

We need a tutorial!

*picks self off the floor* Hahahahaha, thats put me in a good mood for the rest of the day now. Cheers cathar the great.

@Marshal Pentacost - From one dad to another "Congratulations"

Please God, don't let him grow up to play Ultramarines!
Looking at the picture he is already wearing the white hat for 1st company Smurfs.

Congrats again buddy.

"Edit - woooot 100 posts"

We need a tutorial!

Kidding.. ^^ Congratulations!

Not all of us do ;)

From another father to another father, Congratulations! just don't go trying any arm/head/weapon swaps, I think he's fine as he is ;)

On reflection I think this definately belongs in the Hall of Honour forum.

all the best

James

Roll on the Dyper Damage chart.

D6 Result

1 Daddy shaken -passes baby off to mommy

2 Daddy stunned - an argument ensues with mommy about who will change the dyper, mommy loses

3 Daddy changes dyper - loses argument with mommy

4 Baby imobilized - daddy puts dyper on backwards

5 Dyper Wreaked - daddy takes a while cleaning up

6 Dyper Explodes - Daddy spends evening cleaning up

Hes a good looking kid gratz.

Roll on the Dyper Damage chart.

D6 Result

1 Daddy shaken -passes baby off to mommy

2 Daddy stunned - an argument ensues with mommy about who will change the dyper, mommy loses

3 Daddy changes dyper - loses argument with mommy

4 Baby imobilized - daddy puts dyper on backwards

5 Dyper Wreaked - daddy takes a while cleaning up

6 Dyper Explodes - Daddy spends evening cleaning up

Hes a good looking kid gratz.

You forgot the USR "I don't think so mister..." Wife may re-role die until a result of 3 or greater is attained.

We need a tutorial!

Well some times when a man has feelings for a woman he gets confused and runs around shaking trees. Which causes the little birdies to get excited and take the pollen from the little flowers before the bees get to them. This upsets the little bees who fly south for the winter and upsets the storks. The storks then fly to UPS for the little packages and deliver them to the hospitals, which greatly relieves the struggling mommy's.

We need a tutorial!

Well some times when a man has feelings for a woman he gets confused and runs around shaking trees. Which causes the little birdies to get excited and take the pollen from the little flowers before the bees get to them. This upsets the little bees who fly south for the winter and upsets the storks. The storks then fly to UPS for the little packages and deliver them to the hospitals, which greatly relieves the struggling mommy's.

oh crap, i've been going about this the wrong way...

You forgot the USR "I don't think so mister..." Wife may re-role die until a result of 3 or greater is attained.

HAHAHA its funny because its true.

Never argue with women, even if they are wrong let them win. Atleast when you die you will know you were right. Its easyer.

Good luck with your new born little Squat. Hopefully he will grow up to be a great Space marine comander <_<

Never argue with women, even if they are wrong let them win. Atleast when you die you will know you were right. Its easyer.

My dad taught me that lesson when I was 17, I was having a stupid fight with my mother and he took her side

"Son, I love you... but I sleep with her. Man's got to have his priorities."

Great job on the detailing, I can't get over the work on the eyes. How did you make them sparkle?

Good luck raising the little scout, endocrinate him quickly, and if he starts leaning smurf give him a little blood of Sanguinus and lock him in his crib till he's 21.

Archived