Techmarine in terminator armour ( in plastic) - help

storm eagle

I have thought about making a Techmarine in terminator armour (all in plastic) and i am struggling what to use for a servo harness in plastic. I have thought about using one of the SM devastor backpack prob the plasma gun but unsure what else to use, any ideas and help would be great.

thanks

Well the missile loading arm on the dev sprue would be a good start too.

How about plasticard get some cheap of ebay, and with some guitar string and some glue you could make a set of servo arms easy.

Mabey look at the ork range see if any of their power claws could be converted, also necron arms might do if you chop the hands off and dress them a little.

I saw a pretty awsome conversion once with a doctor octapus (marvel comics) style servo harness. He was walking along on his 4 arms too and it looked really cool and imposing.

Thats all i can suggest.

You could try something like I did for my Chronus model:

gallery_23411_2550_1570.jpg

gallery_23411_2550_2449.jpg

...or something more like this, a little something from the time when Techmarines could still have jump packs:

gallery_23411_2550_57871.jpg

The Chronus servo arm combines parts from a flamer, chainsword, burst cannon, a marine bike hubcap, and some plasticard. The full servo harness takes a different approach - that of using heavy gauge guitar wire to form mechadendrites, and then capping them with your preferred appendage.

Hope that helps!

Mal

Some great ideas i am planning to have 2 arms one with an ork power claw the other with the ends of 2 thunder hammers opposite each other as a form of gripping tool. I was going to arm him with a power axe ( thunder hammer shaft with plasticard cut to shape ) and a comi melta-gun. I was also going to cut the top off the sgt devastor backpack ( spotlight and comms) and affix to the top of the armour. Should i incluse anything else or would it look to much

thanks agin for pics and help. will post pics asap. Hopefully start this weekend on project

Archived