A Few Noob-ish Questions

GeekFury

Ok I have a few questions that while really nooby I need to ask.

Question One: Master-Crafter Weapons, I am starting a Space Marine Black Templar army and was thinking of giving my Commander a Thunder Hammer and making Master-Crafted, now does that make it cost 45pts, 15pts or 30pts and 15pts seprately? ( I ask this as the eg. in the Codex was no help using two 15pt items. )

Question Two: As an Independent Charter I'd like him to have Artificer Armour, does that mean if he joins or has a Command Squad he's no longer be Independent and there for not be able to have the Artificer Armour?

Please don't crucify me!

#1 The cost of Master-crafting is added to the weapons cost, so if the hammer costs X and master-crafting Y it will cost X+Y.

The master-crafting cost (Y) does not count against your wargear total.

Yes you may, He remains an IC but counts as an upgrade character when in a rentinue.

#1 The cost of Master-crafting is added to the weapons cost, so if the hammer costs X and master-crafting Y it will cost X+Y.

So let me get this straight ( Terriable with maths ) the 15 points of Mastercrafting won't be on the total at all and thusly not count to the 100pts of wargear?

So let me get this straight ( Terriable with maths ) the 15 points of Mastercrafting won't be on the total at all and thusly not count to the 100pts of wargear?

exactly, but it WILL count toward the total value of your ARMY. Just not for the limit on how much the commander can carry.

Archived