Finished Lord of Change

I still think you would've won that sculpting contest ;) amazing mini MFV :) :)

should we be expecting your bloodthirster next? :)

thanks mate, thirster should be expected soon yes, though a definite time frame on that I'm not sure, Angron pictures as well. Thanks everyone for the comments and support, was great fun bashing around with nipples during that sculpt off even though it kind of teetered out. I'll talk to him, see what the status is, I'm still waiting on a package from him to finish the raven guard primarch sculpt sooooo. until then, cheers.

My word! I hope Games Workshop are reading this thread because THAT is the epitomy of what a Greater Daemon of change is. Don't get me wrong, I like the GW model, but I don't think that it gives Tzeentch as much justice as that. My hats off to you good sir, you are a master craftsman in every sense B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I'm a greater daemon of tzeentch, and I have the greatest power over the warp. What shall i project myself as... hmmm... I know! A BIRDIE!"

I really hoped that the new forgeworld tzeentch greater daemon was going to be a really big horror.like creature, and then the birdie smacked me in the face. Oh well...

seriously, this model is really great, are you going to make the three others, or just this one?

Archived