Black Templars & Land Raider Crusaders

AngryJohnny

Can I purchase a Chaplain w/Command Squad & have them ride in a LRC w/10 Initiates? (16 Models) or does the models in transport all have to be from the same squad?

Also, can the EC be attached to a squad? Or does he have to run around alone? I know he can't lead a Command Squad, but what about joining say the Chaplain & his Command Squad? or joining a squad of Initiates? (didn't see this in the Codex)

Thanks in advance!

No, you cannot purchase a Chaplain w/Command Squad & have them ride in a LRC w/10 Initiates. You can, however, attach your Chaplain to a 14-man Crusader Squad and deploy the the 15 member squad in its dedicated transport (LRC).

As the EC, he cannot be attached to a command squad, but he could join a Chaplian and a Crusader Squad of 13 models or less in their LRC.

SJ

• 2 weeks later...
No, you cannot purchase a Chaplain w/Command Squad & have them ride in a LRC w/10 Initiates. You can, however, attach your Chaplain to a 14-man Crusader Squad and deploy the the 15 member squad in its dedicated transport (LRC).

As the EC, he cannot be attached to a command squad, but he could join a Chaplian and a Crusader Squad of 13 models or less in their LRC.

SJ

I thougth you could only have 1 unit and a character in any vehicle?

SJ

I thougth you could only have 1 unit and a character in any vehicle?

One unit and any number of Independent characters.

Archived