Chaos Wolfwing or Chaos Deathwing

Magnus Thane

Given my huge number of Chaos Termies it may be fun to field them all once in a while.

With the current Space Wolf codex out and the 'Wolfwing' possibility... could someone tell me the differences between Wolfwing and Deathwing?

What are the advantages of each and which would be best compatible with Chaos Termies?

Well Wolfwing would be closer to Chaos Wing than Deathwing due to weapon layouts.

Also ATSKNF can represetnt the elite motivation of the Chaos Terminators.

The problem with Deathwing is how expensive the models are and the lack of anti-tank.

Wolfwing is cheaper and carries around Cyclone launchers which go a long way to fill up that anti-tank.

I think SW's dex represents undivided csm's well in general. I wouldn't use atsknf though, it reeks of the stench of the emperor's rotting corpse ;)

Ld. of 9 and 10 w/ characters should be good enough. Could take "saga of majesty" (reroll morale w/ in 6") if you really think u need it.

Oooor... Use the correct codex and run a Terminator heavy army.

You would have an all elite army, not much in the way of scoring units. I think he's trying to use an army that allows termi's as troops.

He said it would be for fun. I would have no problem playing him using eather dex as proxy.

Archived