Libby and Gate power

heed the wisdom

i may just not have seen this ... but i read on alot of forums that gate allows you to pull a unit out of close combat ...

ex... libby and sternguard drop in a pod .... shoot everything to hell ... assault squad charges me ... next turn i gate away and shoot squad to hell again

im i playing this right ... if so can someone help me find a referance.

WOW !!!! i can see how this point can get out of hand ... lol

also seen the hestan TL GotF point in there which is also a hot topic .. lol

has anyone ever emailed or called GW to get a rules clarification ??

yes - these get heated from time to time. the one thing you can be sure of is that common sense is not all that common. 2 very reasonable people can have very different reads on something they think is very simple and strait forward. at that point, you're arguing convictions. the reason has more to do with psychology than I ever studied, but I think that its what started most wars

anyhow, with regard to calling GW - please do. the more letters they receive, the more incentive they (might) have to update the FAQs for the "relavent conundrum" (galaxy quest). But I wouldn't lie awake at night waiting on a reply.

i went to the US-GW site and found a phone number to call .. called it .... was told by a machine that GW is not answering any rule base questions over the phone at this time to send an email to Askyourquestion@games-workshop.com

so sent them a pretty beefy email regarding ALOT of stuff i read on these forums today in hopes to get some closure on these topics

Archived