Space Marines Flash cartoon

Brother SRM

Well, a while ago I made the purposely crappy Warhammer 40k: Dawn of Awesome, which you can find right here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/495685

Last night around 3am I started working on the sequel of debatable quality, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of Awesome 2. I just posted it and you can watch that right here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513699

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking either. METAL BAWKSES and SPEHSS MAHREENS lie ahead.

Ummm.... could you put it on youtube? Dumb Net Nanny says newgrounds is inappropriate...

I pity and sympathise you... *pats* I've put up with that thing for many years and yes it does block Newgrounds for EVERYTHING. Youtube is tetchy with NetNanny so yeah.

@SRM: The Sonic bit was a bit odd now that I think about it. Wasn't something I expected lol

Glad I'm getting a positive response from most of you guys ;)

I've been getting a lot of flak around the Internet for the Sonic part, but oh well. Chalk up one thing I won't do in the future.

Loved the first one, SPEHSS MAHREENS was great. Not a fan of the new one. Started out fun, but the Sonic cross over killed it for me. Still very much interested in seeing more of these regardless of latest. I love seeing people poke fun at GW.

SRM, sorry this may sound like a random question but did you get any emails/contacts from GW after you released this? I made a 40k parody animation a while back (now a short series under a different name) and GW layeth'd the smack down on me for now including all their copyright (I credited them, but didn't have their specific set copyright wording). You may not get it, but it's always useful to know these things. You won't get sued or anything in any case because you're not making money from it but they might make you take it down if you're unlucky.

In any case, not a bad little animation. Metal Gear Awesome an inspiration per chance? :confused:

Archived