Cyclone missile launchers

Agnathio

Hi,

I was looking at the entry for terminator squads in the SM codex. It said that:

"For every five members in the squad, one terminator may take one of the following,

-replace storm bolter with heavy flamer

-replace storm bolter with assault cannon

-take a cyclone missile launcher"

Does this mean that one squad can have an assault cannon AND a cyclon missile launcher, or is it one or the other??? <_<

Cheers,

Brother Boom

Not quite... They can fire, a single weapon of any type, and still assault. They may not 'fire everything', as they do not have any special rule allowing them to, like Monstrous Creatures, or some TAU upgrades.

Cyclone missle launchers have a special rule that lets them fire it and the storm bolter. And as I dont beleive you can put the cylone on a model with a gun other than a stormbolter that point is fairly moot.

Does this mean that one squad can have an assault cannon AND a cyclon missile launcher, or is it one or the other??? :)

Cheers,

Brother Boom

Am I the only one that pictured shiny silver Cylons flying through the air? :)

Oh, and on topic, I agree with Frosty and Bro Grunt.

RoV

Cyclone missle launchers have a special rule that lets them fire it and the storm bolter. And as I dont beleive you can put the cylone on a model with a gun other than a stormbolter that point is fairly moot.

Unless you are a SW terminator, who can replace Storm Bolters with Combi Weapons :lol:

But no. Vanilla Termies can not.

Archived