Salamander Tactical Marine #8 & 9

I am Legion

Thanks for all the great comment. I always appreciate the support of the B&C brotherhood. sgtNACHO, I can't get a shot becuase my sister took my camera, but I will get a shot in the next few days. Captain Chapel, my Salamanders arn't the best that I've seen on the B&C, that prize goes to Pyriel, keep in mind that I'm still learning, and he's an artist. To be honest it's only because of him that I got a nice colour recipe. Besides I'm just starting to blend, and nmm. I still gots me alot of practice before I'm as good as him.

Wow, again thanks so much for all the great replies. Just makes me want to outdo myself on the next model. Unfortunetely the MM guy will be very static.

Dragonkin Arenis - I have no idea where that helmet came from. It was just mixed in with my bits. A long time ago I just chopped everything off the sprues and threw em in a small tacklebox with many seperaters. So I really can't help you there.

c-wrex - This army is supposed to be very bright and rediculous looking with overexaturated cloaks and decorations. It's a show of how decorated individual marines are supposed to be, but without having the ability to draw little pictures on their armour, as I cannot draw a straight line for the life of me.

c-wrex - This army is supposed to be very bright and rediculous looking with overexaturated cloaks and decorations. It's a show of how decorated individual marines are supposed to be, but without having the ability to draw little pictures on their armour, as I cannot draw a straight line for the life of me.

In that case, they look excellent :D

Ok, I've decided to finish the MM guy and then post the whole family together. This guy should be finished by the end of the week. After that I will be starting the next squad so if anyone has any ideas of how they should be posed or any other ideas, please let me know, because I'm fresh out. I was thinking of at least one matrixy style pose but that's all I got for now. Blending still needs work, so you guys know, but I'll get it in time. Just remember it's not that hard, you just need to go to youtube and find some videos about it. See you at the end of the week.

Ok, I've decided to finish the MM guy and then post the whole family together. This guy should be finished by the end of the week. After that I will be starting the next squad so if anyone has any ideas of how they should be posed or any other ideas, please let me know, because I'm fresh out. I was thinking of at least one matrixy style pose but that's all I got for now. Blending still needs work, so you guys know, but I'll get it in time. Just remember it's not that hard, you just need to go to youtube and find some videos about it. See you at the end of the week.

Archived