csm and cc

72challenger

so let me get this straight standard csm have 2 attacks in cc

but only one listed in profile.correct I know in the rule book it makes sense but why not list in are profile that we have 2. also seems to me sinse you can get 3 on the attack and 4 if mok makes a cheaper alternative to beserkers and more usefull.

If the profile would write 2 then because of our wargear we would have three .

We only have a standard second attack because of your wargear . Obviously they didn't want to complicate things by including it to the profile .

I'd say I'm unhappy about the terminator armor not giving an extra attack anymore ( it is included in the terminator profile ( 2 ) , the terminator champion has 3 , but the lord doesn't get an extra attack for wearing one )

%%@##$ !!!

If it were included in the profile it would not be subject to various effects throughout the game that make it so you cannot get your extra CC weapon attacks (some dark eldar units, and i think a few others?).

Icon of Khorne marines are cheaper if you are just looking at number of attacks, but remember that berserkers have higher WS, fearless, and furious charge. And they don't lose their MoK if the icon dies.

Archived