Its Wolftime

capt.nuss

• 1 month later...

Dead Thread? :lol:

So here i got the finished Wolf now, right from the factory. Good Quality in my view.

One set includes a Wolf, 3 heads for change, and 5 Legs for change. So - you could build a squad easily without any conversion work.

I just set it together as i gut it today with some GS, not glued, nothing filed or sth.

Heres an example to show, how the whole thing looks with a rider:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/wieims/Auftraege/PICT0056-2.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/wieims/Auftraege/PICT0054.jpg

Its just a plain simple Greyhunter, right out of the box.

No special rider legs needed, you get ALL the Waepon options you might need.

The rider is also not glued, and i didnt hold myself with cleaning it or figuring out a good pose.

In the coming days, i will show off some real refined examples, first some builds, then some painted. I want you to see with this very very first simpe example, what ANYONE can do, even with no idea or experience in converting or green stuff. Those 2 Above are a 5 Minute work.

I think, its one of the few models that are free to buy, that make up a good Thuderwolf for a reasonable price, and its the only set i know that offers a certein versatility on the one hand, and full compatibility with SW on the other hand.

I'll answer to any questions, and if you feel like you want some - post it.

If you need more details - post it.

Heres the set:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/wieims/Auftraege/PICT0052-1.jpg

The price for a full set will be around 10€, not more. Its not planned to make any profit, and believe me: it wont. :P

Keep an eye on here. This thread is not dead, it just started to live. :(

*Bangs keg on the table*

I'm not a huge fan of Wolves riding wolves but your mold is simply fantastic...I might consider them as Fenrisian wolves, even if they are huge for that (I tend to play friendly games anyway) or actually have Wolves riding wolves (instead of the wulfen idea which seemed cooler)

I think you might be swamped with orders :D

Sweet monkey jesus on a pogostick, that's some very impressive, chuck-norris-epic wolf you've sculpted there, not those lobotomized, retarded space poofs GW has churned out of their moulds! In comparison to Fangir, yours looks like he would rip him apart and chew Canis himself to a bloody pulp before roaring; "MOAR!" I am truly impressed!

Refining... yeah, you can tell.

My plan was simply to do it personally with friends and some players i know from here, tha list is about 150 pieces yet.

And then sell through an already established webshop when it comes to foreign shipping and payment, as those guys already know all of the handling aso.

So, for the foum here, i think it would be the best alternative to

Im already talking to one, to have a 'trading partner', and i'll post how to get some as soon as i know myself. So, in the end, i'll just care for the production, and the full sales & distibution will not be handled by me personally for B&C members. <_<

wow those are just amazing i live in the states and want to get at least 5 or 6 of those maybe just two to start with for my Ragnar... but prolly will just get em all cause there soooo awesome!!! i can't believe you sculpted that yourself dude!!! it makes me feel so inadequate in my modeling skills... i just found this thread and when i was reading the opening before i got to the end i was surprised to see no one requested Thunder Wolf Cavalry exclusive wolves, maybe one with a saddle and some armor, that would just be EPIC as hell!!! if you have sometime and your just sitting around you should throw a saddle and some armor on one of the already casted ones, i'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see that!!!

I agree that these are amazing.

Any news yet on when and where we can order them?

I'll take "a few" at least! :D

And I'd try and make some margin over cost if I were you, it looks like this could keep you busy for a while and you should claim some reward for all your time and effort! :) (Sorry I'm an accountant and hate to see people fail to make money at anything! LOL)

Harkon Greywolf

The good news is, that when you buy one, you get all the versions. All 3 available heads, and all 5 available legs, free to combine, with each single wolf.

I cannot make an 'thunderwolf exclusive', as its a GW thing. But i can in fact make a wolf. If someone is placing a Space marine on it, its legally not my fault.

I'll show some examples here for easy saddles, armour, aso.

If you live in germany, you can in fact order today.

If you don't - and thats what i'd assume - then i'll find a web shop here with some mini sending experience all over the world, and they'll get the exclusive rights.

As soon as i know which one it is, i'll let you know. :D

Oouuh! Great news capt.nuss!

In fact I live in germany and would like to have 7 wolves... so please consider

these 7 wolves as ordered and please let me know about the details.

Thanks in advance

Gunnar

Yep, listen to the Lurker, boys.

You really neednt order something here, or per pm, it wont help. This Thread is simply the show-off. I'd really hate to leave here, i've had great fun threads, and being kicked because of some forum rules is no fun for sure.

I have actually found a partner for Europe (and 200 ordered), but its not easy to find one able and willing to do the same for the US. We'll see & i'll let you know.

As Kurgan said, i will include a link my sig soon enough. Lets keep this thread here down to mini-talk. :D Thanks!

Hi again,

so here is a very very basic example, i'll present some in the coming days, on diferent levels and colour styles.

The beginning is something wiht no fancy technique, no blending, not even painting.

This Wolf is simply basecoated Black,

then drybrushed,

then washed.

Thats it, and it would be ready for the table. Anyone who can hold a brush for drybrushing, can finish one in half an hour, no skills & exp needed.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/wieims/Auftraege/PICT0061-2.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/wieims/Auftraege/PICT0069-1.jpg

Just disregard the rider.

Archived