Template weapons and your own squad

Albion de Heaven

Ok easy question (I hope :P)

I have a squad ofsomething with one or more template weapons

When i place the template can it touch the other models of my team or i have to place the firing model in fron of the others to shoot freely?

references:

p16 line of sight: when u check for line of sight you never consider other models of the same unit

p22 about cover: when u check for cover saves never consider other models of the same unit

p29 template weapons: you have to cover as many enemy models as possible without touching any friendly model

Can you give me some hint? What do you do usually?

Thanks

Andrea

First, don't use u for you. That's against B+C rules.

Firing a template it has to not touch your own units. The rule you quoted on page 29 covers it. If the guy with the flamer is in the back, you probably can't fire it.

Firing a template it has to not touch your own units. The rule you quoted on page 29 covers it. If the guy with the flamer is in the back, you probably can't fire it.

ops, I didn't know it was against rules to use this kind of abbreviations, can you point me to that rule please? (I'm serious, not hironic)

Thanks to you both for your reply I will keep my templare weapon armed marines in front of the line :lol:

ops, I didn't know it was against rules to use this kind of abbreviations, can you point me to that rule please? (I'm serious, not hironic)

Thanks to you both for your reply I will keep my templare weapon armed marines in front of the line :lol:

Alot of people consider it chat speak... the occaisional use isnt a big deal, but repeated and compouded use of it with lolz, roflcopter, and l337 will give alot of the regulars headaches. *Shrugs*.

The Rules

Good link.

But not everyone considers "u" to be chatspeak, so its worth clarifying.

Thank you Grey Mage I didn't know that "u" can be considered chatspeak nor l33tspeak and honestly i strongly disagree but thank you for your clarification.

p.s. Thanks Cedric I know the rules page it's not so difficoult to find i asked clarification on specific rule that i can't find

Archived