Chaosmarine and Marine

Chronophague

Brother Elemiah of the Dark Angels drew his bolt pistol in a flash, his movements almost too quick for a human eye to follow. Inside his sophisticated helmet, his stern eyes narrowed as he realised that he had drawn nothing but a fistful of air from his holster. If he made it out of this alive that joker Omniel from the 5th Company would pay for it. Hiding his bolt pistol indeed! The Hormagaunts closed in for the kill...

Nice stuff Chronophague, I'm not totally sold on the anatomy of the Possessed but the pose of the Dark Angel is good, just worried about his lack of weaponry.

As you said, they would benefit from a bit more time being spent on them.

One area I would try modifying on the Dark Angel would be the arms and the shoulders. The arm looks a bit bowed, and could do with being straighter. And the shoulder pad on the marine's right shoulder looks a little like it's floating, and could do with looking like it's a tighter fit.

Are you going to expand on these at all, maybe retouch them or give them a bit more finish?

Another one.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee9/Jutami80/IronWarriordfg.jpg

These are just quick ones, I've not really cared for anatomical correctness or stuff like that, since I'm looking for good texture and coloration, not really composition or perspective, so proportions might be off and so on(yes, explanations, but anyway).

@Stratokhan

Actually the DA is pointing his finger, but I can see how you could see it as him having drawn air. :) I'm working on texture, color and values, and when they are a bit off, the pictures message is "flawed" as it is slightly with the pointing finger. I'm not expanding on the old ones, I'm just going to keep on doing more and better, rather than spend time working on the old. Realize flaws, make new one, eliminate old flaws, don't get stuck with the same image.

@General Ravensong

Just photoshop.

Cheers

Archived