dreadnaught daemon prince

sword brethren

Have a look at team Lando's stuff on here. Always cheap, good and easy to do ;) Or maybe you could fork out on the GW battlescape scenery with the destroyed rhino on it and have him standing, one foot on that? With it being Khorney ( :) ) the should be devastation around it. Or bunnies, either is good :down:

Your guy needs an ass man!!! why not try a valkary base (can you buy them separately)

would a daemon machine have a pair of buttocks?

has it got scenary on it because thats why im going for the dread base, ive never base a model properlly before so i wanted to do something simple to start with

I think i see why i think the ass looks odd now. It's the same dilemma most of the older terminator models have. If you look at someone's legs where they connect to the pelvis they continue straight down in line with the body-your daemon prince's legs stick out at the sides then go down! I know this might be because you want it to be like the dreadnought but if your having them that fleshy it doesn't look that 'right' with them like that, my suggestion would be to have them following a human physique rather than a dreadnought's with that much flesh about them. But hey, these are just my ideas, if you like it as it is then go ahead by all means.

Thought for the day: When your down but not out, MUD FOR THE MUD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought for the day: When your down but not out, MUD FOR THE MUD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these things often make me laugh :)

yeah i see what you mean now, its long dried since i did it and its not something that bothers me considering its my first real go at GSing, ill probably leave it, but i do need regular large projects to keep me entertained so maybe ill use it the time after next ( i have half a brass scorpion that i need to finish soon :P)

I've not come across this before SB, but this is looking fantastic :) Should be pretty phenomenal when it's done! :P

thanks, im just waiting on the postal service now before i can do anything else, they are delivering parts for the sarcothagus and the flail.

@TheTruePhantasm- im leaving the chain fist the same size as daemon princes only have 1 CC weapon so a flail and a chainfist is technically a bit rude, but i figured if i leave it small it will just look like a brutal mutation of the original dreadnaught (which is filled with a loyalist grand master after the chapter all killed each oher in a blood lust shhhhh B) )

ok bits and kits managed to navigate their way through the postal strike to present me with some spikey bits B)

i also have 2 spare spikey bitz and a mark of khorne from the CSM squad sprue, anyone got ideas on where to put them, if not ill leave them and use them on something else

heres a pic

gallery_38604_4022_276436.jpg

im now waiting on a second order of chaos shields (they were 5p i couldnt resist) and chain for flails. and then as soon as the dreadnaught base is in stock ill order that.

opinions?

Nice work so far man I can understand why you want to leave so i wont hassle you, i've been sculpting for some time and im only just getting to be this good (maybe i should actually get a sculpting tool!)

Thought for the day: I can't think of a thought for today.

i think that sometimes, i use the flat end on toe nail clippers from a christmas cracker (only ever been used for warhammer) and the inbuilt file on it and a broken scalpel (only the blunt end on it :lol:)

its a dire situation but i only just started using GS so i didnt want to heave out on equipment if i was so bad i wouldnt do it again.

after a long and aggravating postal strike i finally got my bitz!

so an update is here! i have done the left arm.

gallery_38604_4022_71821.jpg

close up

gallery_38604_4022_1085411.jpg

only thing on my list left to do is the base and then painting it, if anybody has any ideas for stuff then give me a buzz, id love some input to make him look any better.

thanks C&C Please!

DAMN YOUR FRIKIN EYES!!!! :) THATS GENIUS!!!! :nuke: I want one now!

One thought has occurred to me btw, it nothing important just a way to make it look different if you do another one seeing as it would be hard to change now. But what if it had BALROG wings rather than Dragon ones? Just a thought not an order.

Archived