Mission: Dawn of War

I played a capture and control/ dawn of war battle against some Space Wolves last night (he held me off for a draw, so considering my inexperience I was pretty pleased) and I decided to try out my converted AoBR dreadnought for the first time. I successfully managed not to shoot myself, but it did bring up a question. You roll on the crazed chart at the start of your movement phase, but technically during your first turn movement phase the dreadnought is not on the board, as he walks on from your side. What happens if you roll a 1? The model at this point is not on the board so he can't shoot anyone, but then he's not supposed to move being in a fire frenzy, so does that mean he doesn't enter until your second turn?

What do you reckon?

Exactly.

To me it represents a certain 'sanity' is present in the dreadnaught.... but as the battle wears on, it's likely the dreadnaught will lose his attachment to reality, and go full... chaos in the heat of battle.

not to gank ur thread lost, but i have a similar question. if starting in reserves you run tau with broadsides and you use the adv. stabilization system (making it slow and purposeful) so you can fire on the move, do you roll the two dice when u come in (potentially rolling snake eyes and not being able to arrive), or do you get a full 6 and can still fire? i'm assuming you can perform the full 6in move and fire.

Archived