[DARK ANGELS] Our old, beloved Thunder Hammers

Albion de Heaven

Daemon Hammers use the old 4th Edition rules, so they do not make the target strike at I 1, they make it strike "at the end of the next round". You can keep stunning the target and make it strike next turn, only you will again be hitting before it, making it strike the next turn after that, and so on.

Daemon Hammers use the old 4th Edition rules, so they do not make the target strike at I 1, they make it strike "at the end of the next round". You can keep stunning the target and make it strike next turn, only you will again be hitting before it, making it strike the next turn after that, and so on.

Also being a DH they might not be striking at I1 which is always a bonus :D

"Until" means "at the time of" in a basic way, but I can understand missing that subtlety.

Hows the italian copy read?

I'm sorry I have the english codex and so I don't know how is it written in italian :)

DH Codex states and I quote: "A thunder hammer counts as a power fist, but any model wounded by it and not killed may not attack untill the end of the next assault phase."

Thus it is quite clear that yes you can perform perma-stun on something

Hit it once so it strikes at the end of the assault phase (i.e after I1 strikes) and then keep wounding it so it can never strike back (wounded before it strikes means no attacks this turn)

Except all I one strikes happen at the same time- so it swung when your TH did.

end of assault phase means after everything else including I1 unless you're interpreting that the end of the phase means i1

badie attacks:

You attacK: badie may not attack until the end of the next assault phase (after I1)

Next assault phase...

You attack: baddie may not attack until end of next assault phase... which is not this one but the next...

Badie: :).... waiting even longer

and sooo on.

• 4 weeks later...
It is my understanding that "until" means after in this case. I have always played like this with my friends.

And that is your right to interprit it thusely. But untill mean generaly means <= as oposed to just <.

^This.

Archived