Iron Warriors 9th Grand Company

Barakiel

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff9/Lord_Zymran/IMG_2328.jpg

I LOVE that weapon. :)

as for the warsmith, I'm in agreement that he currently looks too busy.

personally, I think the two crests on his chest look a bit silly, and frankly I think that removing them would solve all the problems with him looking over the top.

i've just been reading Dead Sky, Black Sun and been thinking how truly epic it would be to start an Iron Warriors warband... but after seeing this thread... i think i'll live it to the pros... lol... they are so good, i'm crying with joy. and while i think the leader does look a bit busy, once you have painted him up, he may look more coherent and less cluttered, so i'd leave him for now.

I know he looks a bit overloaded, but i hope when he´s painted the problem will be solved.

For the crests on his chest, i wanted to try something new, giving him his own heraldry like Toramino. And the overloading with servoharness-goodies is a little hint towards Berrossus with his breaching equipment on his dreadnought-body. There he gets heavier and heavier... :)

New pictures from the painted warsmith coming soon, in the moment i try to improve the hammer a little bit, without adding to much bits....

How did you make the impurity seals? I've never seen them look so much like torn fiber - is it paper mache?

No, they´re pure green stuff. I took a stripe green stuff and pulled it carefully apart to get a ragged look.

Archived