Chaos Chaplain - count as kharne

sword brethren

thanks guys it means alot :)

Best crozius EVER. I wish I would have thought of that for my pups!

its easy enough to do, just go on bits and kits order 2 identical chainaxes and a symbol for the middle (or 2 for each side), should cost you about £2.50.

just cit off the axe heads stick the together upside down and stick the symbols in the middle.

At the risk of sounding unimaginative, I must agree that your Crozius idea is excellent, I might have to steal that idea for my next Chaplain... Don't hate me too much. :)

I also provided some feedback on your Berzerkers that might apply here. But I still think that you're cranking out some nice tabletop models, keep it up!

How are you planning on basing your army?

At the risk of sounding unimaginative, I must agree that your Crozius idea is excellent, I might have to steal that idea for my next Chaplain... Don't hate me too much. :P

I also provided some feedback on your Berzerkers that might apply here. But I still think that you're cranking out some nice tabletop models, keep it up!

How are you planning on basing your army?

i read your advise and its good ill give it a try.

im not sure on basing yet, ive never done it before, i think it will be muddy or dirty though because i have already painted a muddy dirt effect up their boots.

thanks again

Archived