Lukas the Trickster+Heirophant

eyescrossed

so you'd just have a random GC hiding under a piece of terrain, which other than looking funny, wouldnt achieve much.

everything i do, i do "for the lulz" :lol:

This is a man who knows whats greatest in life.

:lol: Why thank you Frostie.

I like how you picked up an opinion when one of your potential units came into the fray. (I'm not trying to sound nasty here, to tell the truth I probably should have been asleep an two hours ago and my posts are being affected by my lack of sleep)(this is kind of starting to sound too much like a philosophy or English course ;) )

This is just a poorly written special rule to boot, its not specific enough in the right areas to help us avoid all of this and specific enough in other areas to fan the flames.

I'm going to side with the D3 wounds crowd here. Now Spacefrisian is trying to argue that you can do it to An'graath.

Well, there are a number of things that get around immunity to instant death.... and this is one of them in normal 40k. So it takes some special consideration in apocalypse. I really would recommend talking it over with your group, and settling on something- and then writing that something down.

I like how you picked up an opinion when one of your potential units came into the fray. (I'm not trying to sound nasty here, to tell the truth I probably should have been asleep an two hours ago and my posts are being affected by my lack of sleep)(this is kind of starting to sound too much like a philosophy or English course :D )

I was in the original Hierophant thread ;)

I didn't bother posting here until he claimed it against my stuff, though ;)

Archived