What squad to embed Huron Blackheart in?

Daeghrefn

I could see him being really useful for a group of Thousand Sons since they normally lack a Power Fist.

Matched up with Wind of Chaos, his Heavy Flamer will tear up hordies and once they got stuck in, he could either pound on the big guys with a Warptime Power Fist or the little stuff with his Power Axe.

I run him in basic CSM squads as a replacement squad leader/special weapon trooper. When you think of him that way, he performs better. Saves points on the aspiring chump I didn't have to get.

Id say embedding him in an enemy tactical squad you just flamered with him would be best :).

But, if your looking for a unit of your own for him to lead- Id say standard CSMs, with Meltaguns. Cheap, good at popping transports for him to assault....

I could see him being really useful for a group of Thousand Sons since they normally lack a Power Fist.

Matched up with Wind of Chaos, his Heavy Flamer will tear up hordies and once they got stuck in, he could either pound on the big guys with a Warptime Power Fist or the little stuff with his Power Axe.

I do this with Khârn when I roll him out for fun and it's a decent combo against marines (also TS are the hardest thing for Khârn to kill with the amount of 1s I seem to roll with him).

I do this with Khârn when I roll him out for fun and it's a decent combo against marines (also TS are the hardest thing for Khârn to kill with the amount of 1s I seem to roll with him).

Unfluffy as all hell, but that is straight up effective. It also gives them some real protection against Dreads trying to lock the squad in combat.

If I didn't limit myself to Tzeentchy units, I'd put Huron with Berzerkers.

Though I like the Khârn/TSon idea. I've faced a Khorne lord who shared a rhino with TSons. But Khorne did not like him and he smacked himself twice with his demon weapon before he died.

Archived