thinking about starting CSM

Bladeheart

Legion just took that Alpha Legion didn't have that well known of a background and twisted it to make a LOL SURPRISE LOYALTY censored.gif-up.

you know wanting the destruction of the whole human race [because this is the only way to calm the warp] is not a thing I would call loyal.

And how many times has the =][= been the source of a problem in the Imperium, rather than the solution? I can point to numerous examples of it, and not just in BL material. Most Imperium Codices are written from an Imperial POV, which is limited, as Imperial Intel isn't the best in the world. All the other codices are written from that army's POV, and contain more truth in them than similar info in the Imperial books.

That's where I point out that I was quoting from Codex Chaos Space Marines...

And how many times has the =][= been the source of a problem in the Imperium, rather than the solution? I can point to numerous examples of it, and not just in BL material. Most Imperium Codices are written from an Imperial POV, which is limited, as Imperial Intel isn't the best in the world. All the other codices are written from that army's POV, and contain more truth in them than similar info in the Imperial books.

That's where I point out that I was quoting from Codex Chaos Space Marines...

LOL and that's where I point out the biggest example of the =][= screwing around is Anphelion.

Archived