help me with my next buy

72challenger

Ok I want to round off my army and try to concentrate on playing more. this what i have what should my next buy be

Around 50 csm with flamer/meltas/plasmas/ect the standard stuff 4heavybolters 1 autocannon 1 missle launcher

12 berserkers

6 termies

10 possessed=cheap ebay buys non painted but awesome looking models

5 converted raptors with loyalist jumppacks

4 bikes 1 converted to champ with power weapon

predator with tllc and hb

2 rhinos

I was thinking a defiler or another 2 rhinos witch i dont want I like troops or maybe a land raider witch im not sure with the point cost and all pls help me finish of my army thanks.

Ps not big on oblits althouh nasty set of weapons

thanks

Not sure what your tellin' us to tell you to get. No list or heading to point us. jesks has the 2 rhino suggestion in the bag but I couldn't tell you what else to get. If your already thinking of a land raider, then yeah that would be your berzerker's first good ride. (Even above terminators in some cases)

After that then maybe jump into whatever else that suits your style.

run lord with berserkers. and im not bif fan of oblits, I know i need a few more raptors but I think i need a template out there maybe a defiler with it al love the idea of the reaper on there. I dont know how i would do it to make it magnetized and have a twin linked lascannon on there. At least that a mod i had in mind for a defiler. I not sure witch way would bennfit me better since i have only a predator and some havos more for anti personel.

Archived