WIP SW

i love your blue and i dont love people who tell you "ooooh its too dark for space wolves..." who cares what they are "meant" to look like? the point of this hobby is to make the armies your own. not everyone has to encase their marines in a suit of armour that is all the same mark, etc. i couldnt give a damn. its your own army, do what you want. be constructive!

that blue is awesome! first BLUE space wolves i've seen and i'm loving it!

and i actually quite like the yellow. it is a bit over done, but dont tone it down too much.

I think that they look really good, really lovin' the darker Blue/Grey colour you've got, and think that the yellow is a great contrast.

As has been said, they're your models, you can do them whatever colour you want!

In the most recent UK White Dwarf, Dom Murray's Space Wolves certainly aren't Space Wolves Grey, but they look awesome...

And, you know what?

Seen a lot of brilliant Wolves recently, and yours stand out!

Anyhow,

Keep it up, look forward to seeing some more! ^_^

Looks pretty good, definitely wolves... though the dark blue is a bit odd in my opinion you pull if off nicely.

Will that redheaded gentelman in PA be a RP then? Armor that dark I initially thought WP, but the TDA is also dark, so perhaps not.

The redhead will be my rune priest, this is a proper go slow project as i'm waiting for my christmas presents to beef it out (had to give the gf something to buy me that was simple so had a word with the GW staff and the lads put by stuff for her to pick up)

I do like the dark colours and will be keeping them that dark (is just fenris grey, washed and highlighted) as most of my other armies are kind of light coloured. I do keep in mind the comments about over use of the yellow on knee pads etc tho so i'll watch how it goes as a pointer.

Archived