Blessing of the Blood God vs SW power

Seahawk

Just a quick thought. The daemons blessing says:

"The Daemon has a 2+ inv save against wounds caused by psychic powers or force weapons."

With the new SW psychic power (don't know the name) that makes everything within x range difficult terrain for deepstrikers (thus dangerous), would the daemon get this save against dangerous terrain wounds? In a round way, the wounds were caused by a psychic power. The difficult terrain has been made by a psychic power, after all. Normally it would be open and fine.

Thoughts?

You count as moving in Difficult and Dangerous terrain if your within 24" of the RP.

You get a 2+ Invulnerable save against wounds caused by the Psychic Powers of your enemies.

Hrmm.

I dunno.

The dangerous terrain is only caused by a psychic power though. I know it's not direct causing, like Malachi said, but the next step behind, as it were. A delayed psychic wound. I recently got a bloodthirster, so I finally have the option for the blessing, hence why I thought of this.

To put my own stance on it, RAW I'll have agree with no, but RAI is most definitely a yes. I think.

Hm.

Archived