chaos terminator lord

khurdur

I used to use one, with Mark of Tzeenth and a demon weapon. But he was so slow that once he hit something and killed it, they enemy would flee and he'd never reach another combat. So I swapped it out for wings.

yeah but when you do a rhino rush your already runing him with a unit he does need terminator armor [no better inv , no extra attack , but the unit can sweaping advance because he is a terminator model etc].

nope terminator lord models are good for one thing. fance combi melta termis.

Love the model.... personally I would go with sorcerer in termy armor over lord in termy armor. Same model too :P . Just a different head.

Sorcerer makes a little bit more sense DSing since you can throw WOC or BoC on him allowing him to really add to the terminators firepower. In addition he can hold his own in HtH. If coming out of a LR WoC will put a hurting on enemies just before assault, or Warptime for better hth killiness.

Love the model.... personally I would go with sorcerer in termy armor over lord in termy armor. Same model too :P . Just a different head.

Sorcerer makes a little bit more sense DSing since you can throw WOC or BoC on him allowing him to really add to the terminators firepower. In addition he can hold his own in HtH. If coming out of a LR WoC will put a hurting on enemies just before assault, or Warptime for better hth killiness.

I second this, hell you don't even have to use the other head or the staff, nothing wrong with a Force Axe.

In a less competitive build, I've been very tempted by a WoC Terminator Sorcerer pairing up with a squad of 4-5 Terminators with a Heavy Flamer. 2 nice template attacks when you drop in, hell even more if you go crazy with Combi-Flamers.

Plus WoC is moderately useful against armor.

Archived