fallen ultra

nevets311

It's nice, although personally I'd have painted the armour a little darker.

It's probably my own fault, but the face in the second picture looks so much like the Rippers from the Tank Girl movie... I did just finish watching it properly for the first time, so... :}

Beastmen; inspired by Man/Kangaroos.

"Hey anti-christ-er Beelzeboss, we know your weakness: our rocket sauce! We rock the casbah and blow your mind! We will defeat you for all mankind! You hold the scepter, we hold the key. You are the Devil, we are the D!"

Cookies for whoever knows what I'm talking about ;)

Nice fig man :HQ:

Cheers,

-Kal

"Hey anti-christ-er Beelzeboss, we know your weakness: our rocket sauce! We rock the casbah and blow your mind! We will defeat you for all mankind! You hold the scepter, we hold the key. You are the Devil, we are the D!"

Cookies for whoever knows what I'm talking about :P

Nice fig man :tu:

Cheers,

-Kal

Tenacious D. Ring of super-awesome-excellence...

Cookies for whoever knows what I'm talking about :P

Nice fig man :tu:

Cheers,

-Kal

Tenacious D. Ring of super-awesome-excellence...

damn, beat me to it.

interesting model, looks too clean though for a possessed marine.

Think of it like this. A bunch of ultras are getting ready for a drop or whatever and one of them busts in to chaos.

They way that is worded reminds me of Halflife Fulllife Consequences.....

“Brother Marine you let next boss step on me and made me heretic. Warp Gods came and put chaos in me and made me live and strong and big now I make you and Chapter Master heretic. Prepair to die” Brother Sargent said.

“Brother Sargent you are my bro and I killed next boss. Warp God chaos is bad and made you tricked bro stop the button and glowing.” Brother Marine said.

“NO!” Brother Sargent angered back.

Archived