can you master-craft twice?

Tangamarine

True.

Did not think of that.

I would still say that Lysanders TH counts as master-crafted and thus it will not count as double master-crafted.

Lysanders special rule simply states that all TH counts as master-crafted.

Vulkans allready counts as master-crafted. So it will not count as double master-crafted.

Remember Lysanders rule does not state that TH's get an ekstra master-crafted rule.

Hope it makes sense. :D

True.

Did not think of that.

I would still say that Lysanders TH counts as master-crafted and thus it will not count as double master-crafted.

Lysanders special rule simply states that all TH counts as master-crafted.

Vulkans allready counts as master-crafted. So it will not count as double master-crafted.

Remember Lysanders rule does not state that TH's get an ekstra master-crafted rule.

Hope it makes sense. :rolleyes:

Er what? Lysander has the master-crafted thunder hammer (Dorn's Fist).Vulkan is the guy who master-crafts all the other thunder hammers in the army. I think you've got a little mixed up with your characters here...

I agree with the general consensus here, you can't stack rules, you can't re-roll a re-roll, Lysander's thunder hammer will not get double master-crafted when Vulkan is around.

Thats a rather expensive way to try to squeeze out 1 additional reroll.... with the extra 200pts for lysander... You'd be better off skimming a few points from somewhere and taking 5 assault termies with hammers.... that way you get 5 additional rerolls as opposed to none.

Best to make the most of your bonuses!

But to the rules query, master crafted rule stats that youmay reroll a single dice, brb p.2 states that you cannot reroll a dice more then once. So by combining these rules, only a single dice gets to be rerolled through the MC rule (regardless of how many MC rules are stacked) and it cannot be rerolled a second time.

So even if Lysader gets 2 MC's on his TH, he would still only get 1 reroll.

Archived