Thunder wolf mounts.

Niiai

Cool! Good iniciative Veldrik! :-)

Sooo...from what he says, it becomes an entierly new model? I think that argument will have some weight at least in local turnaments around the globe, even though it was just some person on a phone from GW. Cool. :tu:

yup I know that, ever sicne they got rid of the motroll rulez boyz.

however its a hell of a lot better than any of us are doing on this website full of lay people :tu:

If it's the guy who they've assigned to answering rulse questions over the phone, thats still better than any of us.

If there are 10 different guys with different responses, the best we can do is take reponse of whomever answers the most frequently.

Either way it beats the hell out of any bodies opinion in this thread.

I don't think so. We have a habit of being consistent, even if we are in disagreement. You will get inconsistent answers from the same person at times when you call. =\

Perhaps we could organize an initiative where a dozen of us call twice this week or something. Eventually we may get them to sit down and have a chat about this, and it'll get put in the FAQ.

yup I know that, ever sicne they got rid of the motroll rulez boyz.

however its a hell of a lot better than any of us are doing on this website full of lay people ;)

If it's the guy who they've assigned to answering rulse questions over the phone, thats still better than any of us.

If there are 10 different guys with different responses, the best we can do is take reponse of whomever answers the most frequently.

Either way it beats the hell out of any bodies opinion in this thread.

I don't think so. We have a habit of being consistent, even if we are in disagreement. You will get inconsistent answers from the same person at times when you call. =\

Perhaps we could organize an initiative where a dozen of us call twice this week or something. Eventually we may get them to sit down and have a chat about this, and it'll get put in the FAQ.

I like that

a dozen, or maybe more, contacting various GW centres. We can prewrite questions, and then each of us rings up and posts the response (choose questions that are yes or no so it makes it easier at first).

Stick them all together, and then in the FAQ have something like:

BloodClaws have Red markings (GW: 94% said red, 3 % said green 1% said other)

so that the reader can also see what the basic results were.

Archived