need ideas

maverike_prime

so I have a model for my Inquisitor..

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/maverike_prime/Warhammer/inq-lord01.jpg

But I don't much like it. It's not any one thing it's just... well all of it. So I'm planning out a conversion for a totally different model and I seem to have hit a bit of an impass and I'm hoping you all can help me with it.

I need a head, or rather I need a face. I want it to look like 200 years old, think something like this.

old and wrinkled. I want avoid beards and such as much as possible.

Anyone have any suggestion for models to look for this?

The final model is going to have a very low hood on his head, so I'm not too worried about the top of the head or even anything above the nose for that matter. I just need like a super-old looking face.

Thoughts?

sounds good, but what about if there's no face at all?

like a nazgul?

http://www.one-ring.co.uk/phpBB2/kb/img4271937ae7e61.jpg

all jokes and puns aside, why wouldn't an Ordo Mallus Inquisitor show his face?

On a side note I may have just stumbled onto the object of my quest. One of the heads from the Chaos Terminator Lord box set. While the fore head looks like the normal Space marine head, the jaw, and mouth has a much "saggier" built to them. Cover up the above the nose with the hood, do some highlighting with the paint, and I think I got it nailed.

Get a head from a zombie sprue, or even better a plain skull!

You are covering most of the head, etc...with some flesh tone, some GS (maybe not even that as a few extra layers of paint would do the trick) and you have an ancient, taunt skinned face.

Ciao,

CDR Grendelwulf

hmmmm.... now there's a thought.

Archived