Vehicles Exploding

DAwarrior43

Hey in a recent game I played my rhino recieved two pen hits and the guy rolled two 6s on the damage chart, does this mean my squad takes twice the amount of hits? We debated for a bit and rolled off for it(i lost). Let me know what you guys think.

Hey in a recent game I played my rhino recieved two pen hits and the guy rolled two 6s on the damage chart, does this mean my squad takes twice the amount of hits? We debated for a bit and rolled off for it(i lost). Let me know what you guys think.

Nope. Think of it this way. You roll two 6s so the Vehicle suffers those results. First it suffers an Explodes! result, resulting in the explosion and it's removal from the table. Once the model is removed from the table, it cannot affect gameplay anymore. So there you are. =)

It's my understanding that if you have conflicting damage rolls (that is, two pens net a 5 and a 6) it suffers the worst of the two...ie it blows up.

thade has it right here, you only get hit once by the explosion (and so only have to take one pinning test).

The only vehicle damage results that stack are weapon destroyed, and only if the vehicle has multiple weapons. Remember though that enough weapon destroyed and immobilized results can be combined to result in vehicle wrecked.

Archived