Dark angels command squad

BrotherDarbz

Hi guys, here are some shots of my Dark angels 5th company command squad (minus one veteran sergeant)

Chapter master Omas

gallery_50525_4264_40627.jpggallery_50525_4264_11742.jpg

Standard bearer

gallery_50525_4264_42112.jpggallery_50525_4264_77858.jpg

Apothecary

gallery_50525_4264_40812.jpggallery_50525_4264_54381.jpg

Company champion

gallery_50525_4264_5344.jpg

Veteran sergeant

gallery_50525_4264_22431.jpg

Feel free to offer advice or critic =D

(edit:sorry just realised the vet isn't based, but the painting is finished so it still counts, right? :))

i just wanna say tat i really liek what you have done here!!!! payed attention to alot of small detail!!!! love the banner!!! Love the blood splatter on the apothecary!!!!!! i am liking your green aswell!!!!

only comment i have is that i think the robes should need more shading, perhaps a few washes of some sort????

Keep up the good work!!!!

Danny!!!!

i just wanna say tat i really liek what you have done here!!!! payed attention to alot of small detail!!!! love the banner!!! Love the blood splatter on the apothecary!!!!!! i am liking your green aswell!!!!

only comment i have is that i think the robes should need more shading, perhaps a few washes of some sort????

Keep up the good work!!!!

Danny!!!!

Thanks, I must admit, I do struggle with robes..not good for a DA collector.. ;)

Great job, lots of bling.....

That being said, I would not get within 50 feet of that Apothecary. Apparently his bedside manner leaves something to be desired. :P

Heh, I researched blood spatter so I could get it just right...

He's based upon my own nursing prowess :D

I'd open the Lion's eyes a bit. It looks like the snake just killed it. Which is not something a Dark Angel would want to have on their banners.

Yeah I have done, thanks for pointing it out though :D

I've also taken the banner off and remodelled the top so it looks more like a tapestry and less like a sheet of plasticine..:yes:

That banner is great. I've always found starting the robes with graveyard earth and then layering thin mixes of Bleached bone and skull white, Wash Greystone Sephia, highlight with B.B. and skull white again. Keep working at it though.

Dexter couldn't have done a better Blood Splatter BTW.

That banner is great. I've always found starting the robes with graveyard earth and then layering thin mixes of Bleached bone and skull white, Wash Greystone Sephia, highlight with B.B. and skull white again. Keep working at it though.

Dexter couldn't have done a better Blood Splatter BTW.

Thanks man, I'll give that a try..

Oh and is it wierd that I consider the dexter comment a real compliment? ^_^

Archived