LD of a non SC Ultra marines libby

Arkio

hey playing on vassal guy is trying to gtell me his non special charecter has a LD of 10 is he cheating?

and does gate of infinity allow him to removehimself from close combat?

Yeah... I cant find a single character in C:SM thats not LD 10.

As for the teleporting out of combat, the OR room has debated this back and forth quite a bit... and ended up saying "Probly, but talk to your opponent about it".

Librarians are rare at my club, so it doesn't come up very often, but we've come to allowing Librarians to Gate out of a fight.

It's something I'd appreciate an FAQ on too, but til then....

is a psychic power , you can use none shooting psychic powers in assault. treat as psychic not movement , pass the roll , do what the power says. psychic powers break the rules, thats what you pay for with psychics or they would not be used. or you can decide on a roll when it comes up.

is a psychic power , you can use none shooting psychic powers in assault. treat as psychic not movement , pass the roll , do what the power says. psychic powers break the rules, thats what you pay for with psychics or they would not be used. or you can decide on a roll when it comes up.

If it was this cut and dry, it wouldn't be in the Grey Area Rules thread. :D As it does reside in the Grey, whatever you and your friends agree on to play is the best solution for now, as both sides have strong arguments with no resolution without an FAQ.

You are incorrect in assuming that "psychic powers break the rules"; they are in fact within the rules and do only what they say they do. That is the issue, really. If it said it could or could not be used in an assault, we'd be all set.

Archived