[Illustration] Original Evil

SeerBrun

http://www.ultinomicon.com/test/Original-Evil---DAS.jpg

To appear in the not-so-distant future in Immortal Enemies, this guy, who is so far nameless. My story template still lists him as something ridiculous, like Angry McKhornerson, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them. I used up all my good names on Castigators, I think.

Concept: This is supposed to portray one of Angron's Lieutenants during the Horus Heresy. Since Angrons ascension, to bigger and better things, he's struck out on his own. This guy is a little removed from the modern timeline (think M33), and still retains some of his Imperial influence and bears around his neck a relic, a ring granted to Angron by the Emperor for service.

The idea is that his face is actually stretched over his mechanized skull, and of course affixed with something just short of railway ties, in case you're wonder what that stuff is coming out of his head is, similar to the flesh stretched across his shoulder.

I imagine some crazy loyalist out there will want to get the ring back *chuckles* but it is a wonderful picture I look forward to this point in th comic :D hmmm as for a name... *taps my chin* for some reason when i think of theWorld eaters I think of german names. so here is a few i found ^.^;;

Adal means Noble, Aldrik means noble friend (could relate to him being a bit more Imperial and being one of Angrons Leu.), Archimbald means Bold, and lastly Martel means Warrior of Mars

<.< hope one helps or somone else gets a cool idea for ya!

Kreig Gortavitch, Donagor Venator, Gerthor Hammeth, Ku'goth Krag, Hekor Voidpast, Frodo Baggins (sorry, couldn't resist with the ring round his neck ;) ), Venihor Fron.

really names aren't hard to make up, it's when you have a theme things get hard (I too am making my own story (not power armoured related) and so names are something I have as second nature). As a name creator just make them up, I created so many that way, one example is one of my captains, Corbie Benitor. As one can see I use the 'or' syllabli (silly word that!) alot as it adds power, anything that makes your throat or tongue vibrate as you say it puts forth power but smooth flowing names confer calm while more complex or alien sounding names confer wisdow or strangeness while shorter names imply a rather quick attitude in the character (Examples would be 3 of my characters for my story: Rorenho, Ren and Cid, in respective order of mention: often alienated from the group in terms of being the weakest, quick-thinking but not exactly smart, Quick tempered but somewhat sarcastic.) along with so many other factors.

Look at names and their character, often if you know enough names and characters in your head you start forming a sort of subconsious of how a name should be and how names confer onto a character (Another EG: Kris, strange spelling of the obvious name implications which leads to believe he isn't your run of the mill 'chris'). I know it sounds strange but it works for me but if it doesn't for then thats fine.

That drawing you've done is indeed impressive however a little vague on what the bunny ears are, human hair or something put on a quarter circle mount? I do say the image confers a more sad image, I know it's just the head but it looks like a tragic anti-hero (sort of villain but not fully villain) that has had to suffer countless trials just to get noticed, hope I already haven't dissected your main character already :jaw: I look forward to seeing this, been needing a good read for some time now since lastie' primarchs got taken down and I finished titanicus for like the 4th time. Books don't last me long (say 3-4 days tops unless a decent size and length, if it's your little 'pocket-sized' books then no more than a day at best). Hope you the best, the ever insane loyalist; Chapter master 454.

Looks great, if you hadn't mentioned the bit about his face being stretchwrapped to his skull I don't think I would have noticed it though. I think he needs to have some of his facial features exaggerated to help sell the idea, perhaps a little rougher around the edges too to really give it that feeling of being held in place.

I like it. It has character other than the mindless butchery that Khorne is associated with (not that it's a bad thing). I think the ring aspect is a great concept; it adds a touch of individuality and history to the character.

As for a name, how about Dharkaron or Karthan? They're both pretty cool names from a book I'm currently reading (a cookie to whoever guesses, as per!)

Are we gonna see some colour on the chap? ^_^

Looks fantastic. Does this me IE will have updates sometime soon? :P

Yes! How about 13 pages added today! ;)

I imagine some crazy loyalist out there will want to get the ring back *chuckles* but it is a wonderful picture I look forward to this point in th comic :FA: hmmm as for a name... *taps my chin* for some reason when i think of theWorld eaters I think of german names. so here is a few i found ^.^;;

Adal means Noble, Aldrik means noble friend (could relate to him being a bit more Imperial and being one of Angrons Leu.), Archimbald means Bold, and lastly Martel means Warrior of Mars

<.< hope one helps or somone else gets a cool idea for ya!

You might be surprised about the whole ring concept. You'll find out soon enough if you're interested in seeing.

Angrons origins are inspired by the story of Spartacus so maybe name the guy Crixus - one of Spartacus most loyal lieutenants.

Crixus is actually a great name. :rolleyes: I like it. I am sure I still have a few weeks to think about it, but that is a capital idea.

That drawing you've done is indeed impressive however a little vague on what the bunny ears are, human hair or something put on a quarter circle mount? I do say the image confers a more sad image, I know it's just the head but it looks like a tragic anti-hero (sort of villain but not fully villain) that has had to suffer countless trials just to get noticed, hope I already haven't dissected your main character already ;) I look forward to seeing this, been needing a good read for some time now since lastie' primarchs got taken down and I finished titanicus for like the 4th time. Books don't last me long (say 3-4 days tops unless a decent size and length, if it's your little 'pocket-sized' books then no more than a day at best). Hope you the best, the ever insane loyalist; Chapter master 454.

There's nothing wrong with some analysis. I'm not going to hint how close or far you might be to my vision, but... the bunny ears are supposed to be reminiscent of Roman Centurions (and thus the Ultramarines who often wear them). I don't know if its listed anywhere what they were made from in the Ultra's books, but I would imagine if its like Rome, horse hair or similar. Thus, showing his noble roots but still drawing reference to the ridiculous giant pieces of punctuation Khorne devotees wear.

Kull the Conqueror =)

Classic! lol

Looks great, if you hadn't mentioned the bit about his face being stretchwrapped to his skull I don't think I would have noticed it though. I think he needs to have some of his facial features exaggerated to help sell the idea, perhaps a little rougher around the edges too to really give it that feeling of being held in place.

I'll probably come out better when you can see him from the side... point taken though.

I like it. It has character other than the mindless butchery that Khorne is associated with (not that it's a bad thing). I think the ring aspect is a great concept; it adds a touch of individuality and history to the character.

As for a name, how about Dharkaron or Karthan? They're both pretty cool names from a book I'm currently reading (a cookie to whoever guesses, as per!)

Are we gonna see some colour on the chap? :D

This won't give anything away, but you can expect that section of Immortal Enemies to be chock full of color.

Archived