Aiming for Relictors Battle Company!

Artekus

The Chaplain's helmet is the skull helm from fantasy chaos warriors with the lower jaw removed with a modeling knife :)

I'm not happy with the legs in the master... The more I look at it the more wrong it feels :) Might just have to redo that one... well that will be a later project!

Inspirational. If I can muster enough for a 4th army I'll do Relictors. I like how you are keeping them loyal in their look. My personal take on Relictors is that they should just look just like any other chapter until you see elites/HQ's wielding outlandish chaotic weaponry.

Love the =][= and Daemon Host.

Thanks :) I have always visioned the Relictors as an typical codex chapter, with the higher ups (the conclave) as the only ones going away from those teachings by using the daemonic wargear. The other guys are just rank and file, they know what the chapter is fighting for, but not the methods it is using ;)

Dude your master of the forge is INCREDIBLE.

Get I get a face shot of the techmarine? One that is really close up? Does he have an octopus face? Do those cables go anywhere?

EDIT: OH yeah. Great models BTW keep up the good work. I like a lot of your conversions.

Hey Artekus! I'm loving what you've done so far - You've got some really dynamic poses going on and the paint scheme looks great for Relictors. I especially like the weathering effects you've used and its making me want to go back and do weathering/chipped armour on all of my Relictors! Keep up the good work!

This guy especially capture the spirit of the Relictors for me:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/Baali666/CIMG0730.jpg

Cheers,

Urza

Great!

its good to see some Relictors been pumped out of the marine factory!

my only criticism is the sergeants banner, its very bare and black?!

any plans for some freehand?

He has paint on it now :mellow:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/Baali666/CIMG0943.jpg

Get I get a face shot of the techmarine? One that is really close up? Does he have an octopus face? Do those cables go anywhere?

EDIT: OH yeah. Great models BTW keep up the good work. I like a lot of your conversions.

Those are tecno-tentacles indeed :mellow:

cool relictors, a really badass chapter.

but i have just one question: how came the freemason crap on the banners??

Well the standing joke between me and a friend is that my relictors have found some old terran "secrets" therefore the Illuminati sign and the free mason symbol. :P

Archived