My Salamanders WIP

ClimaX

Hello to everybody, oh and this is my first post. I've been surfing this site for months, I just got into the hobby, and I love it. So I have started my Salamanders, and so far this is what I have to show, please throw in any type of feedback.. it will help me for sure.

Since Salamanders get re-roll to hit.. I used that as an excuse to load some of these guys up with two of each weapon... looks better on them than lying around as extra IMO. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

http://picasaweb.google.com/roshanthan/Sal...JKxq6bOgObmzQE#

You got a lot of painting to go......

Very nice poses i really like the sterngaurd with twin flames. But you do know you have to have Vulkan He'stan in the army for them to count as twin-linked.

Well done :yes:

Vulkan

Thanks for the comments, yes I do know about having Vulkan. I am saving him for later until I improve my painting skills =p

you do know that the re-rolls to hit are only with flamers and meltas. Then, not reroll to hit but mastercrafted on thunderhammers right?

Yes! Too bad it's not everything, but hey still can't complain. All the other poses I gave my models, with the double bolters and all though...were just for the fun of it..I just thought it would be cool to do it.. probably will have more different variations of those soon coming up!

Archived