Space Marine ~ Corvus Armor (a.k.a. Beakie Armor)

chwbcc

Awesome work.

But again I have something to say about lower part, just under your arms. It seems to be too big. Try to make it slim because in longer use it will be uncomfortable and your arms will pain.

Still it looks awesome, great job. As you well know I'm making my suit but with different technique, yet watching you WIP I decided to make the second in the same time but form the Pep. Awesomeness. Looking forward to see more.

I agree it might be a little big but the proportions are looking good... And I don't think it will be too uncomfortable, I've work with costumes that were much larger than this and one can learn how to relax in them pretty easily.

Here's an example of a suit that is about 1 foot, on either side, larger than the performer.

http://home.att.net/~disneysue/characters/characterphotos/beastphoto2.jpg

In the Beast

The chest is a foot beyond the performer and the entire set is done by walking with your arms 45 degrees away from the body... Sets times are usually 30 minutes but I know of a few performers who have gone hours in this costume... True Die Hards who lived by the motto, "Pass out before you puss out!"

But I have a bigger problem right now, how to keep the chest pep in the proper shape while I glass it!

I had the same problem with my chest. I've solved it glassing it step-by-step, not all at once.

That's probably what I am going to do, I think I will start with the next and shoulders and work my way around the upper chest then down the Pep.

Do you have any progress Pics?

Archived