Bjorn stormwolf

regluc11

Its really starting to bug me, he just sticks up a URL, it doesnt hurt to type something!

Its a good model i'll give you that, but your social skills are a tad low to be frank

Hey people, just keep it cool !

The regluk guy is not bound to answer anyone or even post a wider picture (even if I do agree it'd help). Remember that he brings a nicer contribution to B&C than most of us before getting so bugged.

We will know more about Bjorn in the HH thingies but its true that for as far as I know, I thought he had a clawed fist in a hand (and this is not only a Smith interpretation because on the Auld V1 or V2 dread version, the banner depicts a guy with a claw too). The armour's colour seems closer to the actual standard than to the Pré-H one but... Greener, hmmm.

DS

its a nice paint job and a decent conversion but the green armour doesn't sit with me, but hey thats personal preference. i would like to see other shots though so that we can see multiple angles and get a better idea of the whole model.

@dark sensei bjorn stormwolf is one of the current wolf lords, you seem to be thinking of bjorn the fel-handed.

i bet regluc finds it hilarious how annoyed some people get by the fact that he simply doesn't comment

he does occasionally respond i think ive seen it once, but im content with the amazing standard of eye candy that this guy churns out week on week

BTW: how many people out of the UK know who the stig is? i didnt realise top gear was so global

On the contrary, I have watched Top Gear here in the states. Don't remember what channel, and it was some odd time at night, but none the less!

And of course I watch it on the internet.

Edit: Fantastic Mini BTW, never thought green for wolves, but I think it looks pretty nice.

very nice model, like earlier stated.... there are no rules saying that you must write something about the model or even reply to the messages.. just makes me sad how people moan and cry about it... be greatful he/she even posted them, great going stig :)

Archived