Runic Weapon dispel power

Loher

Guys I was wondering what happens if my opponent psyker is in range of more than one Rune Priest. Do I have a double 4+ chance to dispel his psy power? And if the Rune Priest is equipped with a Wolf Tail talisman, once the enemy psyker pass psy test and target RP unit, do I get another chance to dispel psy power with a 5+ roll?

Thanks

Loher

That confused me cos I am not realy into 5th edition rules set. back in 4th edition days you couldn't dispal a psy power more than once, but I see a lot of guys complaining about RP's rune weapon being too much overpowered lately. Having the chance to dispel it more tnan once each time from a different RP seems a bit op to mee too tbh.

Sadly, there is nothing written to say you cant try it more than once. It may be FAQed- but at the moment its not like that. Additionally, im pretty sure the currently Librarian hood states you cant do it twice -which would imply that if they wanted to make it the same they would have.

Additionally, while the 4+ is only slightly better than the roll off before, you have to be within 24" of the enemy using the power. Under those circumstances, I dont think its hideously overpowered.

And if the Rune Priest is equipped with a Wolf Tail talisman, once the enemy psyker pass psy test and target RP unit, do I get another chance to dispel psy power with a 5+ roll?

Yes. As the rules are now you get to nullify with this gadget on 5+ after the normal 4+ dispel.

Will probably be different after the FAQ.

Archived