IC rules questions

Titan87

So I am looking at fielding Pedro and had a question about his Inspiiring presence special rule. If he is in a transport then is the 12" measured from the hull of the transport?

Also a general IC question, can an IC remain in transport when the unit he is attached to disembarks? for example kantor is attached to a squad of assault terminators, in the movement phase the leave the Land Raider to assault a unit. Can I detatch Pedro from the terminators in that movement phase by keeping him in the Land Raider when the terminators leave?

So I am looking at fielding Pedro and had a question about his Inspiiring presence special rule. If he is in a transport then is the 12" measured from the hull of the transport?

Also a general IC question, can an IC remain in transport when the unit he is attached to disembarks? for example kantor is attached to a squad of assault terminators, in the movement phase the leave the Land Raider to assault a unit. Can I detatch Pedro from the terminators in that movement phase by keeping him in the Land Raider when the terminators leave?

yes and yes. you can even disembark both pedro and the terms from the raider and have them seperate as long as pedro is out of conherensy.

you can even disembark both pedro and the terms from the raider and have them seperate as long as pedro is out of conherensy.

Yes indeedy, as detailed on p67 of the BRB.

Archived