Masters of the Forge and Thunderfire Cannons.

the_forgefather

Interesting questions...

As for the master of the forge, the conversion beamer is a heavy weapon, and hedoes not have the relentless rule, nor does the servo-harness allow heavy weapons to be fired after moving. So where this is concerned, I do not believe the master may move and shoot the conversion beamer unless mounted on a bike.

If you give me another 10-15 mins i'll go over all the rules pertaining to the thunderfire cannon...

The Conversion Beamer is a "heavy" type weapon, and as such cannot be fired after moving unless the model using it has such a special rule, which the Master of the Forge does not have.

The Thunderfire Cannon is an artillery gun, and as such cannot be fired after moving (see BRB, page 55).

Ok, thanks for the help. Now I see that the Servo-Harness allows him to fire two weapons instead of one. K, just got that confused with the 4th ed. Space Marine Codex (which I think it said he could fire as if he was stationary).

Tanx :lol:

Ok, thanks for the help. Now I see that the Servo-Harness allows him to fire two weapons instead of one. K, just got that confused with the 4th ed. Space Marine Codex (which I think it said he could fire as if he was stationary).

Tanx :ermm:

you seam to ba a little confused. MoTF must give up his harness to get a beamer. He can never have both. outside of that everyone elses responses have been acurate.

But he could join the TFC artillery unit in his capacity as an IC. Though that would still not allow him to fire the cannon, as attached ICs cannot operate the artillery guns. And even if he could, and if he was relentless, that would still not allow him to fire an artillery gun if it has moved.

But he could join the TFC artillery unit in his capacity as an IC. Though that would still not allow him to fire the cannon, as attached ICs cannot operate the artillery guns. And even if he could, and if he was relentless, that would still not allow him to fire an artillery gun if it has moved.

Completely correct, IC's cannot operate artillery, nor would a model being relentless grant relentlessness to the cannon itself. Also servo harness does not grant relentless, nor did it grant relentless last edition.

Archived