World Eaters (true/art scale)

batu

@Brother Nihm@

thanks man, Im watching your Night lords a long time now, and love them, thinking of making some too, yours are inspiring.

@Dannis@

its a rhino :) , "Perhaps not really Khornish" why ? Red is the color of khorne and the legion, but thanks to you aswell mate :P

@Mithril hound@

Thanks mate !

Great work so far :lol:

Those Berzerkers are truly inspiring. I might have to try some of them myself, maybe some PH Thousand Sons or WB Chosen.

You really have to make a Khârn conversion to go with the boys. Sorry but you really have to :P

I love the iconography on the Rhino but i have to say it looks a little wide for me. Even for a increased transport/berzerker special Rhino.

One again keep up the great work, i'll be keeping my eye open for more of Angron's finest.

@kizzdougs@

hi mate and thanks, " i have to say it looks a little wide for me" I think you have a point . Next Army i will make it diffrent,but i guess its okay with world eaters like a vicious dog with a big wide head ;)

hi Battle-Brother Ludovic

thanks

1. Mechrite Red

2. Devlan Mud

3. 4-5 layers of thin Blood Red Water mix (but leave the dark areas dark)

4. Highlight with thin Blazing Orange

5. Highlight hard edges with Blaziing Orange again

thats it , hope it helps.

I was never a fan of Blood Red over Skull White, it just always looked too shiny and happy for 40k, as i always went for the grim darkened colours over a black undercoat, but this has completely swayed my opinions, even inspired me to test it out on a unit of my own Blood Angels, and it works a treat, really emphasises the brasses and metals, thanks!

Really amazing conversions too, you have my applause on that!

I generally don't like true-scale (as for why, it's because I have my own ideas about how the Marines are scaled), but this is a great project. The red is nice and blood-like, and the Rhino is just downright impressive. I would be frightened to face it in battle.

It looks great although IMO it isn't a rhino... it is more beast than machine now...

Ideally I think it would look better if it was longer and taller as well but I can understand the problems that would cause :lol:

Also everything else is coming along great can't wait for it all to be done with a group shot and some guardsmen crying in the corner....

Archived