My Hairy Bloodletter

Malanok

I know that this conversion has been done before and to a much better standard, so please don't bash because of that.

http://malanok.deviantart.com/art/Hairy-Bl...etter-145074358

C&C welcome

That's my first attempt at sculpting hair (the whole reason why I made it) and I am happy with the result... but I don't know what colours to paint the hair... I have a comic book/cell shaded style of painting so I didn't want to go too dark...

Thanks for viewing

Malanok

P.S I got the idea for this conversion from here; someone did a upright bloodletter with robes and hair... I loved that model, but IE lost the bookmark *shakes fist*

Hey,

With 251 views and no comments, it seemed rude not to be the first to post! I really like it, especially how you've gotten parts of the hair to go over the front of his shoulders, giving it more of a realistic feel than if it was all down his back (Hey, it's a daemon of the blood god... he doesn't have time to maintain a perfect hairstyle whilst he's slaughtering innocents!).

Can't wait to see it painted! I know you said you don't want to go too dark, but I feel that a dark grey or black would be an appropriate colour, as it tends to fit quite well with the red colour of the Bloodletters' skin. That or you could go for blonde hair with purple highlights... but that'd be silly...

Anyway... I demand painted pictures! :)

Archived