Iron Hands work in progress.

Corton

I have been working on this for a while, but it just doesn't seem quite 'right':

Master of the Forge with a Conversion Beamer:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/mrscorrie/101_0707.jpg

A profile shot of the gun too:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/mrscorrie/101_0712.jpg

That is a great idea for a conversion beamer! Very well done.

I can identify some of the bitz involved - can provide a list?

Well....I'll try. Ya see the problem I have is that I have been amassing bits for near abouts 24 yrs., so it might be just as mutch of a head scratcher as it is for you.

We have:

Metal SM Plasma Cannon as base

Multi melta power cable

Las cannon cable from a Landraider assembly

Upper optic sight is from a spare Death Korps Lascannon

Pressure guage above Multi-melta hose from previous said lascannon

Support arm is from a Servo Harness(came from Techmarine)

Signum/Auspex (take your pic for the name)

Loaf of Bread wire tie for power coupling cable

Plasma Cannon pack (upper half only-cut the lower half off)

Servitor Multi-melta power pack(lower half of pack)

T-fire Techmarine (long story-basically got one for free from GW)

Plastic re-breather head from the Tactical marine sprues)

Green putty

Cut down Smoke Launchers from the old-school Rhino

Optic sight from Predator on underside of barrel

Barrel is from a Klikky-Tech model, I forget which one though....

I think thats it.

I did a little work on the Terminators. Ya know, I probably should have used an empty pot to mix a larger amount of metal color to match the bodies, instead of just doing 'what I need'. Here ya go:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/mrscorrie/101_0982.jpg

I will post additional pics of them as individuals to get a better look at them.

And now my involvement with 40 K comes to a close. I was hoping to avoid this, but unfortunatly, I am unable to. For the last year I have been unemployed, and struggling. I am now looking at an eviction, and am now hoping that I can sell these quick enough to keep my wife and kids under a roof. As a result, they are now on ebay, with the hopes of being able to do so. I am sorry for diong this on herre, but, I am of little choice at the moment. Moderators, please lock this thread, as I no longer wish to post on here; it just feels too depressing to work so hard to get these back and do the work I have to them, only to see them go to (probably) a 11 year old with a house brush who will destroy all of the work I have put into them. It is a pity, and feels like I should just burn them.

Here is a link to the ebay item if anyone may be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180446853241

Thankyou all for the kind comments and considerate support you have shown me here on this blog. It has been an enjoyable experience to know that so many of you appreciate the work I have done, and is truly flattering. I wish you and yours all a Merry Christmas.

sorry to hear about your situation Corton. i do hope you are able to raise the money you need and perhaps one day if the time is right you will come back. your work is really good and its always sad when one of our number has to leave. i wish you the best of luck in all that you do.

happy Christmas mate :(

peace

• 8 months later...

!!THREADNOMANCY IS GO!!

I am bringin this sucka' back to life. Why? Well, because......because......BECAUSE......

I get to buy them back! :D In a couple of weeks I will have them back, and more, and proceed to continue on their expansion. More to come over the next few weeks...

Damn I am so happy that I can get these back. It's like meeting a long thought dead relative....This is so cool!!

And thank you moderators for not locking this as I initially requested.

man i really love this army of yours! best iron hands ive seen honestly.

those objective markers are probably the best ones ive seen as well. most people just use 2 or 3 bits to make them yours have like 10 in one. love the one with the old school Epic Space Marine Land Raider the best.

btw where did that guantlet arm/power fist that is on your venerable dread come from? i dont think ive ever seen that and i know most bits from GW kits.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems that yet again, life has conspired against me in keeping these from me....

Visit My Website

This is a link for a Warhammer 40K Iron Hands Space Marine Army you have looked at here. All of the models are complete, and it is for a friend that I do this. Most everything that you see on this 'blog' are included (though some might need to be pieced back together), so please consider helping the guy out as he has had a rough time lately, and I am not in much of a position to help (much as I would like too). I have built and painted the vast majority of this, and know of its quality (as you can see here), so please, give it a look, and if you know anyone that is interested, pass this on.

Archived