Where do you find inspiration for your Armies?

incinerator950

For the record, I never said to only use mythology. I mean, its a great place to get inspiration but (as everyone else above me said) there are thousands of other places to work off of. One example is my new chaos army which is going to be my take on Willie Wonka in 40k.

Hell, I think one fun thing to do is read a short story or two, then do your own interpretation of it for 40k in order to fulfill your own sick amusement. It makes for greatly entertaining chaos marines/battles. Even more entertaining when you use gift of chaos in order to turn a loyalist SM chapter master into chocolate, then watch him start killing his own marines.

mmm...chocolate...

*ahem* anywho, inspiration comes from many different sources. Just keep your mind open to the many things around you and more often than not you'll be inspired by some crazy idea no one else has thought of. Just be patient if you haven't been inspired yet or go where your curiosity points you to. Eventually inspiration will strike... along with the great changer of ways to mold you into a giant tentacle made of stories and half truths. Then you'll be inspiring the members on the B&C by smacking them upside the head to grant them the best stories in the world.

Archived