Wolf Guard TDA

Rolfi

Well as the title says, this is my first pic on the boards. Not really sure what gear he'll have but I'm fairly happy with the way this model's coming out. I know theres not many wolfy bits yet but that'll come later, hopefully with a couple arms ^_^

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp276/fuzzy-feet/DSCF3159.jpg

Slightly dark photo but it looks like a good start, good use of the AOBR sargeant! Mine is becoming a Belial, but that can wait until the golden bolter. Your armour seems a bit too blue for my liking though, as if an ultramarine wouldn't be ashamed to wear it. Might just be the photo though.

Al

Thanks for the C&C, but he actually isnt from the AoBR set. The paint is pure shadow grey but without the flash I can see how it looks more smurfish. When I get some more work done on him I'll throw up an updated pic ;)

but he actually isnt from the AoBR set.

Really? I could swear those are the exact same legs with garish-lumpy-purity seal that is in AOBR. Oh well, i loose :D. I look forward to seeing this chap a little further along, and don't take the too blue comment too seriously, i keep forgetting i'm colour blind so it's probably just me!

Al

p.s the sript on the purity seal is very nice and fine, did you use a fabled micron pen i have heard so much about?

[edit]Just noticed that some time recently i have passed the 1000 post count![/edit]

Ok, small update with the storm shield in place. Still looks kinda dark for a wolf but I'm having a hard time figuring out my camera's settings. Anyhows, here he is (still missing an arm though :huh: )

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp276/fuzzy-feet/DSCF3163.jpg

@ Alys Dwr - the scroll and shield were both done with a very fine brush. The pen sounds like it would be interesting to try out though.

Archived