I must be daft.....

templarboy

I need help from ya'll please. I can't seem to find the rules for the "dark apostle". The "fluff" for the Word Bearers is really too good to pass up and I am putting together a 1500 pointer for fun and painting. I am returning to 40k from a very long absence (I bought RT when it was new and bought first edition WH when I was in high school). I'm not really new to this stuff but I am a bit out of practice. I would almost give my mint copy of "The Lost and the Damned" for this information. Any direction would be well appreciated. BTW I did search the forum and after two hours had no joy......

You could throw MoT on him.... obviously model it as something else, but can represent the 4+ inv.

In 3.5 if memory serves he was just a lord that had a 4+ inv and a power weapon. Oh and likes to summon demons, so MoT for his 4+inv, and a personal icon + whatever weapons you want would be fine by me.

You cannot use rules from the previous codex anymore. If you want to field a dark apostle, using a lord with a daemon weapon and personal icon is your best bet.

I was definitely not going to use the rules if they weren't "official". I was already going the "use a chaos lord and pretend" route. It was also an excuse to carve some plastic.....thanks again fellas. I like this place.

Archived